APPLICATION & PROCESS
Automatic Double head Auger type powder filler is a versatile filling machine ideal for non-free flowing, fluffy & sticky powders in bottles. e.g. Pharmaceuticals powder, talcum powder, tooth powder, custard powder, pesticide powders, ground spices etc.
Automatic double head dry powder auger filler utilizes the principle of positive displacement of screw. Precisely designed augers are displaces product through funnels and containers convey by conveyor belt. There are two separate filing head mounted on top plate with pillar and inline filling station with conveyor. Initial first fill single bottles at first filling station and after that both filling station fills bottle together by controls system and bottles holding system is designed to moves two filled bottle together.
Dry bottles are fed through turn table to conveyor belt and flat conveyer feeding bottles to filling heads on sets speed and bottles stop and hold for filling station. Sensor gives signal to electromagnetic clutch start to rotate augers for filling. It will fill desire quantity of powder in to the container through auger. An auger filling times precisely sets on desire requirement by timer controls and speed of auger can be set by variable speed drives. After filling of bottle pneumatic cylinder unhold bottles and move forward to further process on conveyor.
- Designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Double head auger filling with conveyor for fast production.
- Easy changeover for different pack sizes.
- Filling weight easily sets by timer of auger.
- Versatile Agitator Mechanism ensures continuous flow of products, to the Auger.
- “No container No filling” Systems.
- Filling and conveying speed adjustable through variable speed drives.
- Pneumatic operated bottles holding system.
- Simple Construction assists maintenance and cleanliness.
- PLC Controls with touch screen
- Servo motor controls.
- High & low level powder sensor in hopper.
Left to Right
60 to 80 Bottles/ Min. depend on power bulk density & neck dia. of container
10 gms to 50 gms with help of change parts
± 2% Depend on power density, Operating atmosphere & neck dia of bottle
No. of Fill Head
Auger – 2HP/1.5 kw, Conveyor- 0.25hp/0.18kw
220/380/415 volts, 3 phase+N+E, 50/60 Hz.
Over all dimensions
2200 L x 1150 W x 1850 H
850 mm to 900 mm adjustable
Net Weight Approx.