APPLICATION & PROCESS
Automatic Volumetric Liquid Bottle Filling Machine works on volumetric principle with syringe & piston & nozzle. It is used to fill liquid in bottle in pharmacy, food, dairy, agro chemicals and Beverages industries.
The unit is made compact, versatile and enclosed in stainless steel elegantly matt finish body, consists of S.S. Slat Conveyor, Drives unit with syringe & piston, Reciprocating Nozzle with self-centering devices & No container No filling system arrangement is standard features of the machine. The main drive of the machine and conveyor drive consist of gear motor with synchronized variable drive.
Containers moving on S.S.304 Slat conveyor from turn table or washing machine, feed below the filling nozzles through a settable twin pneumatically operated stopper system. The twin pneumatically operated stopper system and reciprocating nozzles can precisely match for centering of container below nozzles, to avoid spillage of liquid on container. Liquid suck by syringe & piston assembly and fill in bottle through nozzle. Filling doze can be adjustable by eccentric drive block. To minimize foaming adjustable nozzle will reciprocate according to filling dose, nozzle will go upwards slowly from bottom level of bottle towards neck during filling.
- Designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Filling dose easily set by dosing block & pin.
- No Container – No fill system to prevent spillage of material.
- Rigid vibration free construction for trouble free performance.
- +_1% filling accuracy on single dose.
- Minimum change overtime, from one size to another container or fill size.
- UHMW-PE guide profile for SS slat belt provides smooth noiseless & frictionless working.
- Bottle stopper arrangement by Pneumatic system.
- Synchronizes filling drive with conveying drive with VFD.
- Drain tray around machine platform.
- Drip tray under the conveyor.
- Flame proof Electricals.
- Automatic chain washing system for conveyor belt.
- In-built pre-inspection.
- Acrylic cabinet.
- Pre/post Nitrogen flushing arrangements.
- Float tank (Holding tank) with or without stirrer.
Shree Bhgwati – 100
Shree Bhgwati -150
Shree Bhagwati -200
2400 to 6000*
3600 to 9000*
5000 to 12000*
Direction of Movement
Left to Right
No. of Head/Syringe
5 ml to 1000 ml
1 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.
1.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50Hz.
0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50Hz.
Height of Conveyor
800 mm to 850 mm adjustable