APPLICATION & PROCESS
Shree Bhagwati Mechtech ( india) Pvt. ltd. advanced high efficiency automated tablet coating machine is mainly used in pharmaceutical and food industries. Featuring mechatronis and confirming to the requirement of cGMP. It is a high efficiency, energy saving, safe and clean equipment for film and sugar coating of tablets, Pills and candies with organic film, aqueous coating and sugar film etc.
AUTOMATIC TABLET COATER IS DESIGNED FOR THE APPLICATION OF
- Film Coating with organic solvent, Enteric Coating and aqueous coating
- Sugar Coating
The tablet to be coated make continuous complicated orbital motion the closed rotating Drum under the action of a streamline of Baffles. During the motion coating medium automatically sprays according to the technological process and rational technological parameters, at the same time hot filtered air supplied under a negative pressure. The hot air penetrates through the tablets core layers and is discharged from the bottom of the layers, so that the coating medium sprayed on the surface of the tablet cores will dry rapidly and evenly, thus forming a solid and smooth surface film on tablet. The whole process is finished under the automatic by PLC Controls with touch screen Interface.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Fully automatic film & sugar coating process by PLC Controls with HMI Touch screen.
- Flexible batch operations.
- Complete separation of production and technical area.
- Extremely user friendly software and operation through PLC.
- The machine structure made from S.S.304 quality fitted with Closed Drive, Perforated Pan, Washing sink, Inlet air plenum, Exhaust air plenum with Air tight door.
- Excellent mixing and tumbling by special design of removable on each sloping face of the pan and anti sliding baffles provided on perforated diagonal face.
- Perforated Pan having variable speed through AC frequency Drive.
- Pan mouth closed with Stainless steel door with a glass for process visualization.
- A stainless steel 316 sinks at bottom of pan for collection of powder with necessary stainless steel piping with tri-clover joints for ease of cleaning during the changeover.
- FLP Fluorescent Light is provided for illumination inside the pan.
- All doors, safety guards and covers are provided with a silicon food grade seals.
- Automatic Spraying systems provided with Atomized spray Gun, Adjustable spray gun arms, High precise flow peristaltic pump, solution holding tank with pneumatic stirrer.
- Front Entry stainless steel arm, with facility to adjust the angle of spray guns is provided.
- Inlet air and Exhaust air plenum provided with silicon seal with easy removable for cleaning.
- Inlet air and outlet air will be controlled by pneumatic operated damper which is provided on top of the machine and at inlet and outlet duck.
- Inlet air and Exhaust air flow controls through AC Frequency drive of both blower.
- Inlet Air handling unit made from double screen insulated with puff with inside stainless steel 304 quality and outside powder coated.
- The Inlet air handling units fitted with Pre filter- 10 micron, Inlet air blower with motor, Dehumiditifier- child water circulation coil, Stainless steel 304 quality Steam/ Electric heat exchanger with fins, Final filter with 5 micron, HEPA filter -0.3 micron.
- Exhaust Air handling unit provided with dust collection system with 5 micron filter or wet scrubber and exhaust blower. The Exhaust air dust collector unit is made from .S.S.304 Quality.
- Treatment of exhaust air for pollution free operation.
- The Entire Inlet Air handler and Exhaust air unit to be install in technical service area.
- Tablet discharging facility will be through the special diverter assembly.
- Advanced CIP /WIP System is provided for pan internal by spraying ball and outer washing by spraying nozzle both side. The complete system will operate and controls through machine PLC for washing cycle for Plain water, Detergent, Hot water, Distilled water and Drying by air.
- All motor are flam proof/ Explosion proof provided.
- Advance PLC Controls system with HMI- color Touch screen provided of Allen Bradley/ Siemens make for complete automatic coating process and batch data receipt management . Also option for SCADA connectivity with FDA 21 CFR part 11.
- The machine instruction manual and Validation document provided for DQ, FAT, IQ, SAT and OQ with test and calibration certificate.
- Interchangeable Pan.
- Solid Pan for confectionery products.
- Wet Scrubber.
- Dry Dust Collector.
- Steam or Electric Heat Exchanger.
- Tablets charging by bin loader.
- SCADA Connectivity.
Bhagwati – 30
Bhagwat – 36
Bhagwat – 42
Bhagwat – 48
Bhagwat – 60
Bhagwat – 66
Pan Diameter – Inch(mm)
48″ – 1220
60″ – 1525
Approx Working Capacity
Pan Mouth Diameter
Pan Speed RPM
Main Drive Motor HP
Please contact us for more details.
Inlet Air Blower Motor HP
Inlet air cfm
Steam Consume. kg/hr @ 4 bar
Comp. Air cfm @ 6 bar