Bead Mill, Sand Mill
Sand Mill manufactured by Shree Bhagwati Machtech (India) Pvt. Ltd has extensively used in paints and coating industries for the size reduction as well as even dispersion of pigment in the liquid. High speed and better results are the factors which keep us ahead in the market while making us one of the trustworthy suppliers in India.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
The Bead mill is suitable for all kind of products from low to high viscous pump able products for fine grinding with media. The bead mill/ sand mills are widely used in pint, ink, chemicals, Agro chemical and coating industries for size reduction and dispersing of pigments in liquid, Particle size reduction up to 2.
The Bead Mill is an agitator bead mill with horizontal grinding container for dispersion and finest wet grinding in a completely enclosed system. The working principle of bead mill is feed to be processed is pressurized pumped from the bottom of the mill into the milling chamber which is filled with grinding media. .The grinding media is agitated by number of impellers which are fitted on a lengthy drive shaft. The complete impeller assembly is rotate on high speed and creates pressurized movement of grinding material and on feed. As the material moves upwards it is subjected to high hydraulic & shearing forces between the grinding media which results in fine grinding of the material. This material then passes through the micron gap disc which separates the media from the process material. All mills are provided with a mechanical seal with hydraulic pressure and jacket arrangement for cooling the material in the grinding chamber.
- Available in GMP & Non GMP Standard Model.
- Contact parts in AISI 316 OR AISI 304 as desired by customer.
- A very large no. of small balls could be crowded together to do a superior grinding / milling of product as compared to just a few large balls with smaller no. of contact points.
- The work is done primarily by shear on the solids of the slurry following through the spacers in the beads as the solid particle in the slurry and the beads move past each other at different velocities.
- Integrated design of grinding mechanism, feed pump and electric controlled box make the mill ideal for easy operations and space saving.
- The circulating cooling system effectively maintains the optimal operating temperature Feed pump is equipped with inverter controlled transmission motor to achieve the best materials feeding.
- With advancement of metallurgy & mechanical seal technologies the horizontal mills were developed which turned out to be more efficient because of mechanical advantages.
- Flame Proof electrical.
- Over load relay protection.
Container Volume (Lilter)
Main Motor Power (HP)
Max Air Pressure of Pump(Mpa)
Rotational Speed of Dispersing Shaft(r/min)
Input Capacity (L/min)
Capacity of production(kg/h)