Container Tumbler Blender
Container Tumbler Blender is a single step dust-free transfer system to intermix the powders in a homogeneous form in the production of tablets and capsules in formulation plants.
With better mixing property and an IBC Bin advantage, it can be inclined at an angle of 15 degrees to 20-degree angles, giving an easy uplift for easy rotation of the blender.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
Tumbler blenders or IBC Container tumblers are used mainly for blending of dry powders for tablet production and capsule, which facilitates better flow for tablets and capsules. This is a closed contained, totally dust free single step transfer system. It can handle more than one size of IBC container tumblers.
In granulation room the dry granules enter to the IBC container for blending through a dust free connection and the same IBC container is loaded over to the blender for blending. The IBC bin locked in the resting frame in 15° then lifted by hydraulic system to up ward for moving height after that the IBC bin rotates for blending. This same IBC container after blending raised over the tablet press for unloading in to the tablet press hoppers.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non contact parts AISI 304.
- IBC Bin Tumbler Blender for Ideal dry mixer for lubrication of granules and homogenization mixing and conveying of the material to further process.
- Interchangeable different capacity IBC Bin can be used on same machine use for mixing.
- This is a closed and contained system where by a single step transfer material from Container of the Conta blender is transferred to the tablet press hopper.
- In granulation room the dry granules enter to the container for blending through a dust free connection and the same container is loaded over to the blender for blending
- Totally dust free.
- Also another advantage is adaptability of this system to handle more than one size of bunkers or containers so processing of different sizes of production batches in single equipment.
- Enclosed rigid drive with reduction gear box and motor in the machine pillar structure.
- Hydraulic power pack system for lifting of product bin for mixing.
- A suitable reeling around the cage with one entry point for the bin on detachable trolley
- The charging hole with cover is provided on top with quick opening and closing arrangement with dust proof joints for particle free transfer.
- IBC Bin having discharge with butterfly valve and trolley for easy mobility.
- Electric controls panel with cycle time
- Interchange able product container.
- AC Frequency variable drive for product container.
- PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame proof motor and Push Button station.
- Limit switch.
- Overload relay protection & Emergency stop button.