Continuous Mixer Blender System: Simplex Mixer
For effective mixing, blending, granulation or coating, the continuous single shaft blenders play an important in giving the required result. These come with sturdy designs with each edge, mathematically designed to ensure the safety of the operator.
Pharma, Nutraceuticals, Chemical, Herbal are the industries where these continuous single shaft mixers are highly used for wet and dry mixing.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
The Single Shaft Continuous Paddle Mixer Blender is designed for uniformly wet & dry mixing and blending technology provides the ideal environment for effectively optimum mixing a wide distribution of particle size and bulk densities without segregation of powder, granular, short fibered, moist solids and liquids together with pasty substances up to and including highly viscous masses in the pharmaceutical, chemical, herbal, cosmetic, food, pesticides, detergents, and plastics industries. The Mixer produces high quality intermediate and end product with homogeneity. Extremely fragile products are handled very gently. Micro ingredients are accurately mixed.
- Dry Solid Blending
- Solid and liquid blends
- Premixing for extrusion
Single shaft continuous mixer make material rotate along with main shaft. Mixer agitator break material and mix material in the mean time. It is suitable for mixer material with different density, size, etc. Continuous mixer depend on continuous and proportioned feeding, so should be combined with feeding system.
During mixing process fluidization assures homogeneous mixes independent of large range of particle size, shape or density. The paddles are positioned to move the material in lateral directions as well as radically. The mixer consists of a rigid fabricated structure motor, gear box, mixing U-shaped horizontal drum and peddle type stirrer.
- High mixing technology provides the ideal environment for effectively mixing a wide distribution of particle size and bulk densities without segregation.
- Fluidization assures homogeneous mixes independent of large range of particle size, shape or density.
- Extremely gentle with fragile ingredients.
- Fast, even liquid addition and coating by spraying system.
- Ideal for agglomerating and No over mixing.
- Easy, fast and complete discharge.
- Low space requirements.
- Available in Capacity 250 to 75,000 Liter per hour.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Product container trough types : “U” shape OR Round.
- Direct drive gear box with motor.
- Shaft seal both side with stuffing box with food grade seal.
- AC Frequency Drive for Variable speed.
- Liquid adding by Spraying system or Spray bars or Spray Balls or Drip manifold or Inlet Pipe with valve.
- Jacketing for heating & Cooling.
- Vacuumized operation.
- Explosion Proof Electrical.
- Total drive transmission system enclosed
- Limit switch installed in the top lid ensure lid is closed
- Overload relay Protection and Emergency stop button
Nominal Capacity Tons/ hour
Nominal Motor HP
Shaft Length in cm
Container Width In cm
Height In cm
Bhagwati – 180
Please contact us for more details.