APPLICATION & PROCESS
Conventional coating machine are used to sugar coat tablets, pills, etc in for a variety of industries such as Pharmaceutical, Confectionery, Food and others. They are also used for rolling and heating beans and edible nuts or seeds.
The product is to be filled inside the pan. During the rotation motion, coating material is sprayed by spraying system according to the technological process and rational technological process. So process materials (product) are coated due to rotating pan. The coating round pot is rotated by variable speed. At the same time hot air is supplied through inbuilt Hot air blower system which dries rapidly (heating or cooling) and evenly thus forming a solid and smooth surface.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316/304 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Conventional coating system for manual film coating and sugar coating.
- Machine is designed with fabricated structure fitted with SS enclosure which makes simple, cleanable outside covering and mounted on anti vibration pad.
- Closed powerful pan drive with reduction gearbox and motor by variable speed pulley.
- Movable hot air blowing system with electric heater.
- Easy to replace polishing pan and other size coating pan.
- A.C. frequency Drive for pan.
- Fixed or detachable type baffles.
- Interchange different size Pan & Polishing Pan.
- Atomized Spraying system with Spray Gun, Peristaltic Pump and Solution tank and Electro Pneumatic controls.
- Pressurized vessel with spray gun.
- Flame Proof Electrical.
- Pellegrini type Coating machine.
- Overload pressure release mechanism.
Loading Capacity in Kg
Pan motor HP
Please contact us for more details.
Blower motor HP
Blower capacity CFM
Heater Capacity in Kw