APPLICATION & PROCESS
Shree Bhagwati Mechtech (India) Pvt.Ltd. Lab Scale Comminuting Mill has been designed for wet and dry granulation, pulverizing and dispersion of products for pharmaceuticals, chemicals, Cosmetics, Confectionery, Fertilizers, Insecticides, Detergent and food industries etc.
Built on advance engineering principles the machine consists of Hopper, throat hopper, processing chamber, beater assembly, sieve, heavy duty motor, overload starter, back frame and rigid structure with castors. The comminuting chamber having simple to use features, the reversible comminuting chamber having simple to use features, the reversible comminuting chamber consists of blades with knife and impact edges. The knife edges come in use for granulating, chopping, cutting and sizing while impact edges are preferred for grinding, pulverizing, blending and mixing. The dynamically balanced rotor mounted on pillow back at outside of the chamber with effectively sealed in a fabricated housing.
NEW DESIGN FEATURES
- Design as per stringent cGMP requirements.
- All Contact parts of AISI Stainless Steel 316 Quality.
- All Non contact parts of AISI Stainless Stele 304 Quality.
- Silicon Food Grade seal.
- Easy and simple to change knife to impact forward vice-versa.
- Dynamic balanced beater assembly bearings are in a separate pillow block at outside chamber.
- Easy mobility.
- Easy to clean all contact parts.
- Flame proof electrical (optional feature if required by customer)
- Wide range of sieve (0.5 mm Hole to 25 mm Hole) perforated & wire-mesh – 6 to 100 mesh.
- Interlocked throat hopper and belt guard for safety.
- Option for different sizes of perforated sieve.
Bhagwati – 8
5 to 50 kg (Depends on product, speed & sieve size)
Fixed with knife & input edge
500 to 4500 RPM by VFD
495 mm X 135 mm
2 HP/1.5 Kw/3 ph A.C