Lab Cone Mill
These Lab Multi Mills from Shree Bhagwati (India) Pvt. Ltd is widely used for the size reduction of large chunks of material which are milled with the help of beaters. These beaters are comprised of impact edges and knife to cut the chunks into small particles by the action of a variable force.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
Table top Laboratory Cone Mill is used for wet granulation in pharmaceutical industry, pharmacy colleges and R&D institutions and for research and development of pharmaceutical products.
It is a self contained portable unit useful for granulating, mixing and size reduction. The Cone mill operates on the principle of Rubbing force by cone blade and rotating within a selected cone screen to get the required size reduction.
The material is fed in the hopper, shredded and milled through cone blade consisting of Cone Blade and Cone Sieve. The rotation speed and direction of cone blade could be adjusted through control panel. The material then passes in discharge hopper through the cone screen in gravity force which helps keeping the temperature low and avoids chocking of material during the process. The material is collected in the container placed under the hopper.
In cone mill particle size reduction is done through rubbing of material by cone blades moving at high speeds, inside a cone sieve.
NEW DESIGN FEATURES
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Uniformly granulation & fewer fines.
- Wet materials size reduction.
- Easy movability.
- Cone mill with cone type Blade and Cone Sieve.
- Direct drive motor with A C Frequency Variable speed up to 2800 RPM.
- High operating simplicity for easy cleaning of contact parts
- Option for different sizes of perforated sieve.
Bhagwati – 50
1 Kg to 50 Kg / hour
Up to 2880 RPM by A.C frequency Drive
Blade in cone mill
1 No. with cone shape blade
1 No. Cone shape perforated sieve
Screen Span Dia,.
Span Dia. 125 mm & 75 height
1 HP / 0.75 Kw