Lab Extruder, Powder Extruder
Our Lab Extruder helps the industry to meet their rising demand to convert mixed dough into a fixed size of needles or extrudes with zero error as the New LABO Extrude from the range of Shree Bhagwati (India) Pvt. Ltd complies with all the standards of cGMP in the pharmaceutical industry.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
Shree Bhagwati Mechtech (India) Pvt.Ltd compact NewLABOextrude high precise technology is mainly used in pharmaceutical, chemical, Agro chemical and food industries. Featuring mechatronis and confirming to the requirement of cGMP. It is a high efficiency, energy saving, safe and clean equipment for convert mixed dough to fixed diameter extrudes/ needles.
The Lab Extruder Equipment has two major parts one is the die screen of required size and other is pressing screw, needles coming out of the extruder are cut into definite length by cutter blade. The size of sieve can very from 0.5 to 5 mm hole size. For conversion into spherical spheres/pellet a Spher’oidizer needs to be used conjunction with the extruder.
NEW DESIGN FEATURES
- Designed strictly compliance with the stipulation of cGMP.
- Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316 L Quality
- Simple & compact Design for Easy to operate, clean, convenient & user friendly.
- Axial screw extruder with Flat type sieve.
- The assembly is closed by tri clove clamps for easy in operation.
- Output: 500 gram to 5 kg per hours.
- Sieves available size is 0.5, 0.8,1,1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 & 5mm
- Product contact parts are mirror finished and non contact parts are matt finished.