APPLICATION & PROCESS
The NewLABOrollercompactor machine is used for dry granulation of pharmaceutical ingredients in pharmaceutical industry, in food as well as chemical industry for densification and granulation of powder. The dry compaction of the powder between two rollers on high pressure for increased bulk density, making granules, dust free processing and reducing packing size.
The material in form of powder passes through the two counter rotating rolls of roller compactor under very high pressure. As the volume decreases through the region of maximum pressure, the material is formed into a solid compact sheet or flakes of ingredients. These flakes or compact sheet of ingredients are reduced in size to obtain the desired grain size. The machine takes extra care to prevent the generation of fine during this process.
NEW DESIGN FEATURES
- Designed strictly compliance with the stipulation of cGMP
- Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316 L Quality
- Versatile, quick, convenient test for dry granulation characteristics.
- The test can be run with only a few hundred grams of material.
- The results obtained can be extrapolated to a production size machine.
- Compact and portable design allows for set up and testing at a convenient place.
- Two type model available for lab scale Roll Compactor A. Single screw feeding system and B. Double Screw feeding system
- The compacting roll is designed to provide a uniform force distribution and water cooling system..
- A C Frequency Variable Speed Drive for Roller and Auger
- Top and bottom scrapper of the roll to scrape off powder sticking on the roll.
- Enclosed drive with heavy duty gear box and motor for roll and auger/ feeder.
- The hopper and auger/ feeder assembly is lifted by hydraulically for easy cleaning & dismantling.
- Option for selection of compaction roll are 1. Plain 2.Corrugated 3. Knurled.
- Option for Inline granulation with Oscillating Granulator and Vibro Sifter.
- Safety feature: Limit switch for chamber, Slip clutch at drive of auger, Overload relay protection & Emergency stop button.
Bhgwati -100 / 25
1 to 5 kg / Hour
Roll Force Max.
2 – 32 RPM Variable
Feed Screw Speed/ Auger
5 – 95 RPM Variable
1.87 Kw / 415 V / 3 Phase / 50 Hz