Used as a Homogenizer or in the agitation process, lab stirrers are one of the most important equipment to give the material its required form with a set RPM in every small, medium and large manufacturing units. Hence, we take utmost care in designing the best quality lab stirrer to meet the international standards.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
The Laboratory Scale Stirrer / Agitator / Homogenizer is applicable to blending, dispersing, homogenization, mixing of liquid, ointment, solution, viscous material and solid-liquid in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, color and dye, cosmetics, as well as the plastics industry.
Stirrer / Agitator/ Homogenizer mix two or more Liquids to Required Results. It consists of two parts 1) Drive 2) Impeller. This is direct drive stirrer with homogenizer blade.
NEW DESIGN FEATURES
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available for volume of 2 liter to 25 liter for lab and Pilot scale.
- This intermittent type high-shearing homogenization emulsion machine is high-powered stirring system.
- Option for type of Blade like (1) Propeller ( 2) Slotted (3)Homogenizer.
- The stirrer assembly is mounted on Telescopic stand.