Lab Tray Dryer
Most widely used in the pharmaceutical, pigment and other chemical industries to dry the wet powders effectively in a set space of time. These lab scale tray dryers help to calculate the time and pressure required to get an optimum result to be applied to the large-scale processes by making the use of hot air-recirculation to dry the material.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
The laboratory scale Tray Drying Ovens are used for drying of pharmaceutical powders, granules, Pigments, Food, Bakery, Electrodes, Chemical, and Plastic etc in an effective and economical way by hot air re-circulation.
Tray dryer is an enclosed insulated chamber in which trays are placed on top of each other. Heat transfer is done by circulation of hot air by electric heaters or any other heating media. Blower fans are installed inside to ensure proper circulation and transfer of heat.
NEW DESIGN FEATURES
- Designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Highly effective uniform air re-circulating system by low speed fan.
- Inlet air filter and damper at inlet and exhaust air duck.
- Digital temperature and timer control.
- Rack for tray loading in the dryer.
- Safety feature : Temperature controls, Process controls, Over load protection
Number of trays
External Dimension (cm)
137 X 531 X 94
Internal Dimension (cm)
84 X 43 X 84
No. of Doors
No. of Blowers
Total Electric Power Kw