The Octagonal design of the blender helps to mix a larger volume of material in the pharma industry while giving the particles a homogeneous mixture at a low speed, thus a consuming less power. Like V- Shape Blender and Double Cone Blender, it also caters to the demand of nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, food processing, pesticides, and other industries by occupying less space for larger volumes.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
Blenders are used for mixing, lubricating and blending in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Food, Chemical, cosmetics, ceramics, pesticide, plastics and other Allied industries.
The octagonal shape blenders have six corner of product container for more tumbler effect to the material for fast and homogenizing mixing. It can perform homogenously dry mixing of free flowing powders, granules requiring low shearing force, Mixing and Blending of particles with rapid intermixing of particles irrespective of varying specific gravities. The material is loaded into the blender drum. The octagonal blender is tumbles the material in the container and spread out. The mixing is achieved in 5 to 15 minutes with better homogeneity.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All Product contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Octagonal shape product container for Ideal dry mixer for lubrication of granules and homogenization mixing of multiple batches in to single batch.
- Available Capacity model in octagonal blender 25 kg to 5000 kg batch size.
- Enclosed rigid drive with reduction gear box and motor.
- “A” type rigid structure of the machine with two sides resting of product container.
- Product container having discharge with butterfly valve and man hole.
- Charging hole with hinged lid with seal for charging and cleaning.
- Safety reeling provided for rotating area of product container.
- Fixed baffles provided for lumps braking.
- Electric controls panel with cycle time
- Charging Option:
- 1.Loading & Unloading by Product container with Jacking trolley.
- 2. Vacuum conveying system.
- 3. Bin loading by hydraulic hoist.
- Rotary intensifier with AC variable drive.
- Variable speed for product container by VFD.
- PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame proof motor and Push Button station.
- Inline milling and loading with vacuum transfer systems.
- Safety reeling with limit switch.
- Overload protection and emergency stop.