For a better result by combining the planetary motion and homogenization, mixing of materials and dispersion are now easier with the help of Planetary Mixer. An effective vacuum system allows for optimum particle size distribution. Used in various industrial processes, the mixing equipment from Shree Bhagwati is widely used and is sought to be the most effective in the semi-solid cream paste gel processing, ointment, cosmetic, food, granulation, and pharmaceutical industry.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
Planetary Mixer is ideal for mixing of wet/dry powder materials. It has a homogeneous mixing action i.e. emulsions and semisolid. It integrates mixing, vacuuming, heating, cooling and homogenizing functions into single machine, resulting in a considerably reduction in cycle time.
The basis of mixing system of Planetary Mixer is a combination of planetary- rotating paddle agitator. 2 Nos. Anchor type agitator with cross baffles rotates in anti-clockwise direction with planetary motion in there axis. While paddle revolves in clockwise direction with planetary action, generating a disturbance in the normally circular flow pattern and dampen vortex formation. The mixing blade and planetary action having dual speed. In addition, adjustable scrapers are utilized to prevent the build-up of a stagnant film between the agitator and the vessel, and assure efficient heat transfer to product during heating and cooling steps. The speed of the agitator and the counter paddle can be varied separately.
The Product container is castor wheel mounted for easy load and unload to the machine. The top mixing blade assembly is motorized up and down during container loading and unloading. The mixing container is jacketed for heating / cooling and completely enclosed. The product container can be designed to operate under vacuum; mixing can then be performed without entrainment of air. Top lid of the product container having charging pot for binder adding, eye glass window and light glass.
- Designed strictly compliance with the stipulation of cGMP
- Product contact parts AISI 316 Quality and Non contact parts S.S.394 Quality.
- Machine compact in designed single base structure to for simplicity in mounting.
- 2 Nos. Anchor blade with planetary rotation for extremely efficient shearing force.
- Top lid is mounted with motorized lifting device.
- Product container is castor wheel mounted for easy load and unload to the machine.
- Rigid drive with planetary gear and reduction gear box
- Dual speed motor for slow and fast mixing action.
- Scrapper is made from Teflon.
- Ac Frequency Variable Drive.
- Mixing bowl with heating / cooling jacket and insulated.
- No. of Mixing Blade : Single Blade/ Double blade/Triple Blade.
- Type of Blade: Paddle Blade/ Anchor type/Hart Shape Blade
- Centre located and top mounting high speed homogenizer.
- Emergency stop button
- Limit switch at top lid
- Over load protection by relay.
Total Volume (Liter)
Working Volume (Liter)
Working Load In Kg.
Anchor Blade Dual Speed
Blade Drive Motor- HP
Planetary Motor HP
Lid Lifting Motor HP