Preparation vessel, reactor & Storage Tank
Shree Bhagwati Machtech (India) Pvt. Ltd has been into the manufacturing preparation vessels, reactors and storage tanks as per the demands with different MOC (material of construction) like GLR and SS Reactors, vessels or tanks. By understanding which materials are to be fed in this equipment, these are designed with precision for acid and alkaline materials.
Pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food processing, dairy, pigment, and many industries perform their operation with the use of our specially designed equipment.
APPLICATION & PROCESS
Preparation vessels, Reactor and storage tank and has consolidated a process as customer needs.
PREPARATION VESSELS, REACTOR & TANK
- Design compliance with cGMP.
- Capacity up to 25,000 Liter.
- Product Contact AISI 316L .
- Vertical & Horizontal design.
- Atmospheric, Vacuum or Pressure Operation.
- Plain, Jacket for heating & cooling.
- Option for Heating by steam, hot water or tharic fluid oil & Electric heater.
- Thermal Insulated.
- Mechanicals or Electro polishing of internal surface.
- Welded, flanged or hinged type cover.
- Integrated Cleaning in Place-CIP.
- Sterilizing In Place-SIP as an Option.
- Option for mounting on legs or flange.
- Portable execution on request.
- Validation protocols & Instrumentation celebration.
VARIABLE SPEED AGITATION
- Agitator can be top or bottom driven or magnetically driven.
- Propeller type, Anchor type provided with High speed disperser or rotor-stator homogenizer.
- Single or double mechanical seal.
TURN KEY PROCESS LINE
- For production, filtration, transfer and storage solution.
- Pre reparation vessels.
- Inline homogenizer.
- Inter Connecting Pipe.
- Solid or sugar Charging System.
- Working Platform.
AUTOMATION AVAILABLE, APPROPRIATE FOR THE INTENDED PROCESS FUNCTION, INCLUDING CIP AND SIP
- Controls of all function by PLC Controls with HMI Touch screen.
- Level controls by means of capacitance probe or electronic load cells.
- Digital indication and controls of all process parameters for Process time, agitator speed, temperature, pressure & level.