APPLICATION & PROCESS
De-Duster is pharmaceutical processing equipment that removes the fine surface dust from tablets through using vibratory effect. This machine can be linked directly to any type of high speed tablet press.
In spiral deduster there is vibrated spiral path perforated sieve. The tablets enter in centre of perforated sieve from directly Tablet Press then they are gently vibrated and the tablet to move forward, turning and rotating along the spiral path of perforated plate to outer peripheries. In Elevating Deduster there is vibrated up hill type sieves. The tablets enter bottom inlet of perforated sieve from directly Tablet Press then they are gently vibrated and the tablet to move forward, up ward , turning and rotating along the spiral up hill path of perforated plate to outer at top of the sieve.
These remove the layer of surface dust and edges of tablet. The dust is collected by a dust extraction system through a hose pipe spigot connection and the tablet fall into the container.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Geometrically designed tablet route to ensure remove dust and burrs.
- Easy to install with all types of Tablet Press with inline metal detector.
- Option for Spiral OR Elevating-Up hill type Deduster.
- Adjustable height.
- Easy to mobility.
- Easy and simple dismantle for cleaning of all contact parts.
Bhagwati – 250E
Bhagwati – 350
Output per hour
Bottom to Top – Elevating
Maximum Tablet Diameter
Minimum Tablet Diameter
Conveying Height Differential
0.25 HP X 2 Nos. Motor = 0.5 with AC Drive
0.25 HP / 0.19 kW