APPLICATION & PROCESS
Tablet Inspection Machine is used for visual Inspection of Tablets, both coated and uncoated type of all sizes, most conveniently and at a very high speed, ensuring strict Quality control at the same time maintaining good checking rate.
The tablet to be inspected are filled in the Hopper and is automatically placed on the Conveyor belt through vibration, while at One end of the belt an operator inspects the ‘Front’ side of the tablet and at the other End the second operator inspects the ‘Reverse’ side of the tablet. Further, the Machine consists essentially of an Endless Nylon Conveyor Belt, driven by a variable speed motor and designed to offer for inspection the front and Reverse of a Tablet.
Optional Dust extractor provides collects the dust. Rejection tablet trays are filled to collect rejected and 100% perfect tablets fall into the collection drum.
- Fully automatic operations and designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Compact Design
- No change part required.
- High-speed visual inspection with high output.
- Both coated and uncoated tablets & caplets of all sizes can be inspected.
- Imported endless nylon belt.
- Magnifying lens provide for better viewing
- Complete tablet surface is inspected on both faces.
- Angular guides provided on the edge of the Conveyor make tablets to rotate to inspect the tablet edge.
- Perforated vibratory plate for dust extraction provides.
- Hopper & fluorescent inspection light are provided with height adjustment.
- Two foot switches are provided for operators.
- AC Frequency drive with variable speed.
- Inspection system of missing tablets could be incorporated to eliminate manual labour.
- Flame proof Electricals.
Bhagwati – 18
¼ HP, 220Volts, 1 Phase, 50 Hz
2 Nos. -1/2 Feet Length.
Dimension of the Machine in mm
L – 2000’x W -370 x H – 1400
0.25Mts./Sec.(Speed Can be Varied)
All Contact Parts
Stainless Steel 316 Quality
Both side of the tablet can be inspected.