APPLICATION & PROCESS
Tube Filling Machine is an used for fills of ointment, cream, tooth paste, gel and semi solid materials in aluminum or in plastic tube and sealing of the tube. Application of the machine is in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, foods, adhesive, paint, chemicals and others industries. Tube filling and sealing machine is designed with filling and sealing process to be completely untouched and single machine process. The unit comes in various batch capabilities to handle a large range of tube sizes and shape by change of parts. Tube filling machine is equipped with high accuracy filling systems, provides clean and accurate filling at optimum speed providing high quality and product.
Tube filling machine is have tube holding cups and manually tubes are positioned in cups and then fills, seals and ejected to discharge hopper. Filling volume can be easily adjustable as per desire weight and there are sealing option for aluminum tube by folding & crimping device and PVC tube seal by thermo heat sealing device. After sealing of tube then coding can be do on sealing area by coding device. Before filling tubes are to be clean by compressed air for removes of dust.
- Designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Completely fully automatic operations for filling, sealing & discharge.
- Tubes are manually load in cups.
- Simple Mechanism & Operator Friendly Machine.
- NO TUBE-NO FILL device.
- Charging Hopper is provided with jackets for heating and agitator assembly.
- Cup holder is made from nylon materials.
- Filling change parts for (1) 1 to 5 ml. (2) 10 to 50 ml (3) 50 to 100 ml.
- Air blow system for tube cleaning.
- Synchronize variable speed drive for rotary head and filling head.
- Folding & Coding at Individual Station.
40 to 60 Tubes/min.
5 ml to 100 ml
Tube Size in diameter
12 min to 32 max
Tube Size in Length
50 mm to 200 mm
2 hp /1.5 Kw
Electric heater in jacket
1500 L X 1180 W X 1800 H.